Saturday, January 5, 2013

 The holidays are over and I am back to work. I spent some time working on the figures today. They are almost done. Interestingly, I see some things in the photographs that I didn't see before. For one thing, I want to add some blue under the left arm  like I did on his face to suggest light reflecting off the water.
I made the boat in the foreground brighter, and added color in the boat reflections.
A man stopped his car today and got out and took some pictures and asked a few questions about the mural. He was the first person I handed my new business card to. After the last time someone stopped and I had to write my e-mail address on the back of my brother Tom's card for his band Forbidden Fruit Farmers, I decided I needed one of my own. Tom had printed his own, so after drawing a logo for my card, my brother printed some up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment